Where the heck are you?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The elves arrived a few days after Christmas.

Little cleaning elves it seems have been to my home and I could not be happier.

A few days after Christmas, Pat and I went to Vegas (baby!) to belatedly celebrate our tenth anniversary. Awesome time was had by all but something even better happened when I came home...my house was spotless!

While my in-laws stayed here with the kids elves must have steam-cleaned my carpets, cleaned the microwave, emptied the vacuum(man I hate that job!), AND got the mildew out of our shower that I was sure was permanent. I would be mortified except that I am so freakin' happy that it is all clean. I am sure there are other surprised I have yet to discover.

On our drive home from the aforementioned awesome trip we were discussing our need to make it an annual trip. Now that I have seen my house I am considering semi-annual.

Do elves work in June?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh what a Merry Christmas! That is awesome. Glad we are all back so that you can invite me over to dinner at your spotlessly clean house.