Where the heck are you?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just like Gayle

After easily unsubscribing weeks ago from Red Plum, who used to send unwanted ads to my home twice a week, I searched for the Pennysaver unsubscribe to no avail.

Ha! You will not defeat me junk mail.
http://www.pennysaverusa.com/mailinglist/removalform.aspx

Seriously I go outside some days and there is nothing in the mailbox. Ten years ago that would have depressed me, today I need less communication from strangers I guess.

Can't wait to tell my neighbor (though it does secretly satisfy me to see her mailbox overflowing everyday).

Leonardo di Caprio will be happy, and so will Ella. Though I am sure this will lead to more of the continuing tirade, "why do I have to empty the trashcans just because its Monday? They aren't even full!?!"

This just proves that if Oprah gives me an assignment I will complete it. Quit receiving junk mail. Check. All that's left on my Oprah list is to not eat out for a month, get sized for a bra, and decide what I am "really hungry for".

P.S. Dude, I already don't get mail on Saturday, now what?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28897426/?GT1=43001

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You go girl. I think I get enough satisfaction out of just automatically recycling the junk mail...that way I never have a depressingly empty mailbox AND I am saving the Earth. And I don't watch Oprah so I haven't been commanded yet.

Anonymous said...

That reminds me, I need to get fitted for a bra. There's a lot of downside to getting old. Oh well, at least I have grandkids.

Dad