Where the heck are you?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Full Circle

The last day of every illness seems to start with me having stayed up all night. I think this happened when I had my second child, since there is no taking it easy with that little table dancer, nor can my husband call in sick.

I started with what seemed to be a minor stomach bug Friday, took a nap when Pat got home. Went to Chili's, and then went to bed late because of said nap. Slept in Saturday. Went to a birthday party. Later Saturday night felt barfy, stayed up later. Sunday we all missed church and I slept the day away. Little by little my bed time has crept up until now, when apparently I no longer have a bed time.

Tomorrow, well...today now, I will be exhausted through lunch with Sam and Marsi, dying by the time I get through our new troop's first Daisy Girl Scout meeting, and then I will collapse at a reasonable bed time. At which time I will consider myself over the stomach flu.

Did I mention I find inane details of my life fascinating when I am sleep deprived?

3 comments:

AshleyS said...

dude, sorry you're sick! sounds like it's your body's way of telling you to get more sleep!

Ashley said...

Maybe you weren't really sick but just sleep deprived. That blows...but I like reading about the inane details of your life.

Anonymous said...

I like to hear about your life. :)
Hope you are back to yourself soon!
Connie