Where the heck are you?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jack the Tank

Jackson on the occasion of your second birthday a better mom would have made a video montage of your sweetest moments. Instead I have decided to post a video of what I see as your future. As one might expect it's R rated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVVfRDU0H-A

I love you Jackson. You make me laugh, you make me cry, and I get out of bed each morning hoping I can teach you to keep attacking life at a break-neck pace, without actually breaking your neck.

By the way: no beer til your 21, that girl better be your wife, and eventually you will start having to wear pants.

Jack the Tank! Jack the Tank! Jack the Tank!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That was so awesome. I want to be at that party. Come to think of it, Jack does remind a bit of Will Ferrel. What a freaking cool kid and an even cooler mom.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to vote or I would have rather seen sweet moments from my grandson's life. Besides, I have seen way too much of Will Ferrel's anatomy. Especially after seeing "Step Brothers".

Grampa