Where the heck are you?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jump in your DeLorean...



Saw this Dress on the Forever 21 website and had a strange surge of memories from my 8th grade graduation.



It is true what they say, "If you wore it the first time, you can't wear it the second time." I am just afraid that because I experienced the 80's so early in life I will have to suffer through my grandchildren wearing pegged acid washed jeans, and using AquaNet hairspray. This by the way is why I was so afraid of getting bangs.





5 comments:

Lisa said...

BTW feel free to use this photo if you are a Czech grocer.

Ashley said...

Oh man, your dad's mustache is killing me.

Ali said...

That is hilarious! It took me a few minutes to realize that was you! You look so glamorous... for the times. How funny. Yeah, some things are better left back in the 80's. And I hear what you're saying about bangs... had those same thoughts.

Lori said...

Gotta love the bangs. You were definitely more hip than me at that age. You know that b/c you've seen the evidence. At least you're not sporting an assymetrical haircut or jelly shoes.

Anonymous said...

What does she mean that mustache is killing her? Does she "Oh man, your dad's mustache is (Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig)killing me." or, "Oh man, your dad's mustache is (Will Ferrel, Bozo the Clown)killing me."?

Would she like it better with black hair and black mustache?

Fugetaboutit!

P.S. I don't recall giving you permission to use my likeness.. you will be hearing from my attorneys!