Where the heck are you?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yummy!

I substituted 1/2 c of unsweetened apple sauce for part of the oil because that is how I roll. Served dusted with powdered sugar and sliced strawberries because Stater's had a HUGE container for $4.

Here you go internet...

Quick Chocolate Cake
Mixingbowl.com
6.5 pts.

Moist chocolate cake with no eggs

Servings: 12

Prep time: 5 min.

Cook time: 30 min

Total time: 35 min

Ingredients:

3 c. flour
2 c. sugar
1/2 c. cocoa
2 c. cold water
2/3 c. veg. oil
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. white vinegar
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla

Directions:

Mix together all ingredients and beat until well combined. Pour into 9"x13" cake pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until cake tests done.
Serve with whipped cream, Cool Whip, ice cream or just powdered sugar.

4 comments:

Blogdor said...

But wait, where's the really cool off-angled-only-the-middle-in-focus-extended-beyond-the-frame-close-up? Really, how good is it if you don't include a cute picture on your blog.

Lisa said...

That's so funny I was just talking about that yesterday. I think that is the difference between having a blog in your 20's and 30's. Do you know what it would take for my to upload pictures? Everytime I have to find the cord and then remember all over again how to do it. I'm like my Grammy using a cell phone.

Anonymous said...

If you are providing three new grandchildren, you should get soup...and cake....or a new van.

Ella's and Jack's grampa

us said...

um...first, had no idea yo uread my blog...ever.
second...had no idea anyone could leave me messages on my blog! (dan clued me into that just now!)

third...um...YOU ARE PREGO WITH TRIPLETS!!!!!!!!!!???? i never swear...but WHAT THE HELL!!!!???

seriously...you need to step up the :keep in touch with your friends" thing!

i mean, holy chowder!

fourth-ly...dan found your blog for me...cuz i am technically lame!

fifth...yup, selah is way more girl than i will ever be! thankfully she's got some cool aunts! :)