Where the heck are you?

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Family Night

It all started with the JDA mini-golf night. Fun except for my MOTY(mother of the year) moment.


If you've ever golfed with a kindergartener you know it takes a while. Well after the 10th stroke I suggested to Ella that she just throw it in. Wrong word choice. Roll it in. Roll.


She of course throws it in...into the deep blue waters of Lake Fiesta Village. After a reasonable emotional outburst(growth on her part) Pat was able to get her a new ball. This still does not explain why Michael was golfing with a pink ball.












Family night concluded with a Veggie Tales video(when we got home from eating JDA Veggie sandwiches) and a discussion of who is our neighbor.

Jack enjoyed the golf and the talking vegetables. Upon review of the photos I should have been paying better attention to how Pat was carrying my baby.
.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

2 things to say:
Yes, I am lucky to live with such a funny person.
And yes, my glasses are really sharp looking

ConnieFinney said...

I am so glad you started this! Of all the people in my life, you were the one that I hoped would start a blog! I love Family Night! I agree with your photo review, Pat may have possibly been carrying your baby upside-down at one point!